Cycle Through The Most Beautiful City in the World
The Vancouver Biennale brings Italian cycling culture to the most beautiful city in the world with the 2nd annual Tour de Biennale. Merging the arts with Vancouver’s outdoor lifestyle, join cycling enthusiasts on a fundraising ride like no other.
- Three routes make this perfect for the serious cyclists and those who enjoy a recreational ride.
- Help raise money for the arts, youth sport and community non-profits.
- Receive a charitable donation tax receipt.
- Get a free jersey if you register for the Tour de Biennale or Tour Challenge before July 9th.
- Last great training ride for the RBC Whistler GranFondo!
Vancouver Tour de Biennale 110 KM $175
Tour Challenge 125KM $175
Tour Medio 60KM $110
*charitable tax receipt will be issued post-event
Sunday August 19, 2012
Queen Elizabeth Park
- 6:45am - Late Registration
- 7:00am - Registered Riders Arrive
- 7:10am - Opening Remarks
- 7:15am - Start
Raves about the tour
“A huge thank you for the Tour de Biennale. It was very impressive in how well it was organized. All the volunteers were unreal from check-in to road controls to making sure we were going the right way. The snack and water supply was great too. It was an extremely fun and beautiful ride and perfect length. I discovered so many places I had never been to in Vancouver and met great people. Looking forward to next year already. Very impressive!” -DV
“Thank you for putting on such a great event! I had such a fantastic time and thought it was very well organized. Hats off to the organizers and all of your wonderful volunteers. They did a really amazing job!” -AM
Event Kit Pickup:
Aug. 16 & 17: 9am - 6pm
Aug. 18: 10am - 4pm
Offer ends August 9th
Vancouver Biennale Office
290 West 3rd Ave. Vancouver, BC